Monday, August 2, 2010

MAC, Sephora, Forever21, and Sanrio Haul


I am in love with cosmetics... PERIOD. I spent most of my time reading blogs, watching videos, reading books about Cosmetology. It is definitely one of my most favorite topic.

When the family went to New Hampshire this summer, we went to Salem NH mall. It was a pretty decent size mall and they have great stores. They have Sephora, Macy's, Forever 21, Sanrio and a lot more.

I went to check out Sephora and got myself few things. I got the UD primer potion,and 24/7 glide eyeliner in zero. I also went ahead and bought Shu Emura lash curler. Now UDPP is the best eye primer out there. I have tried Lancome, didn't like it, Estee Lauder,nothing special, Too faced,too oily for my lids. Now finally I got the UDPP and it is the best!!!

Talk about 24/7 glide eyeliner, it is a really great product to buy. It is very pigmented and great for tight lining. I just had a few issues that I didn't like. It is not water proof so when you yawn or kinda get teared up,it smudges on the outer side of the eye. I will post a tutorial on how to keep the eyeliner from smudging and get to wear it for a long period of time.

Now the Shu Emura lash curler, It is the best lash curler that I have ever tried. I'm really not big in curling my lashes but this product hooked me up good.

I got few MAC eye shadows, brushes, a couple of blushes, a concealer, and a Mineralize Skin Finish powder. I will post another blog and post some swatches on the eye shadows next time I update my blog.
Thanks for visiting my page!















No comments:

Post a Comment